Omega Studios’ School is approved and participates in Veterans Educational Benefit programs. If you are interested in using your veteran’s educational benefits at the school, please contact the Director of Financial Aid.
On April 27, 2012 President Obama issued Executive Order 13607, Establishing Principles of Excellence for Educational Institutions Serving Service Members, Veterans, Spouses, and Other Family Members. This Executive Order addresses key areas relating to Federal military and veterans educational benefits programs.
The Principles of Excellence were developed to
- strengthen consumer protection for our service members, veterans, and their families,
- ensure they have access to the information they need to make informed decisions concerning the use of their well-earned educational benefits.
- provide meaningful information about the financial cost and quality of institutions to assist prospective students in making choices about how to use their federal educational benefits;
- prevent abusive and deceptive recruiting practices benefits; and
- ensure that educational institutions provide high-quality academic and student support service to active duty service members, reservists, Guardsmen, veterans, and family members.
Omega signed a Department of Defense Memorandum of Understanding agreeing to comply with the language and intent of Executive Order 13607 to best serve the needs of service members, veterans, spouses, and other family members eligible for veteran’s educational benefits.
Veterans are encouraged to contact Adam Stamper, Director of Administration, for any information or assistance to successfully complete their program.