Omega Studios offer a wide range of audio engineering services, from recording, mixing and mastering, to transfers and duplication — and everything in between. We cover all of the traditional tape and digital formats. Omega maintains a large and diverse microphone collection as well as state of the art studio equipment.
- Recording of Live Musicians in Virtually Every Analog & Digital Format
- Contracting of Professional Musicians in Every Musical Style
- Mixing, Editing, and Mastering in both Analog & Digital Formats
- Arrangement & Production Services
- Professional Quality Musical Instrument Rental
- High-definition Pro Tools Recording with up to 72 Analog Inputs.
- Tape Restoration, Baking, Transfers, & Duplication
- Tape & CD Duplication
Tape formats available:
- 2″ Analog 24 Track
- 2″ Analog 16 Track
- 1″ Analog 8 Track
- 1/2″ Analog 2 Track
- 1/2″ Analog 4 Track
- 1/2″ Analog 8 Track
- 1/4″ Analog 2 Track
- 1/4″ Analog 2 Track with Center Channel SMPTE
- 1″ Digital 32 Track
Additional services available:
- CT SMPTE Layback
- A/V Interlock
- Dolby SR Noise Reduction
- Dolby A Noise Reduction
- Dolby DBX Noise Reduction
- Telephone Interface Capabilities
- Video Monitoring
- Contracting Musicians for Sessions
- Remote Recording Capabilities via ISDN, TV-1 Fiber Optics, & Online Collab Communications
- Offsite Orchestra Location for Live Television Broadcast via TV-1 Fiber Optic Communications
- Remote Radio Broadcasting
You can also view our Specialties here.
If you have any specific questions, please contact our Studio Manager, Shannon Follin here.