The Omega Studios’ Summer Open House
Saturday, June 6th, 2020 Noon – 3 pm
Please be sure to fill out the RSVP form below. We are looking forward to seeing you at our Open House!
The Omega Studios’ Open House is a chance to experience Omega’s world-class recording facilities and hands-on education for anyone thinking about a future in the audio/music industry. We will be featuring different audio workshops with professionals in the Music, Television, and Radio Industries. We will also feature live bands and a professional DJ.
This is an opportunity to ask questions about music, technique, technology, careers, the music business, and Omega Studios. Meet and mingle with instructors, students, staff, and alumni.
OPEN HOUSE SCHEDULE OF WORKSHOPS:
With some of Omega’s professional staff of engineers and instructors
- Studio A – Live Sound Demo: Live Band, Lights FOH board, Monitor Mixer
- Control Room A – Maximum Mixing: 5.1 Surround Mix (Neve VR60 Console)
- Studio B – Recording the Band: Techniques for recording a Live 4 piece band (SSL Console)
- Studio C – Hip Hop Production Session: Artist Production and relations (API Console)
- Studio D – Post Production Overview: SFX, Scoring, Cueing systems (Icon Console)
- Studio E – Music Editing Techniques & Publishing
- Studio M – Beat Production: Sampling, Tempo changes, EFX processing, Virtual synths.
You can find more information about our Studios here.
You can find more information about our School here.
If you have any questions, feel free to call our Admissions Coordinator, Melanie Elgueta, at 301-230-9100. You can also email her at email@example.com.