The Omega Studios’ School of Applied Recording Arts & Sciences Presents:
Summer Open House 2023 | Saturday, June 3rd, 2023 | 12-3 PM
Are you ready to take your first step towards a career in the audio/music industry? Join us at the Omega Studios’ Summer Open House and discover our world-class recording facilities and hands-on education. You’ll have the opportunity to attend multiple audio workshops led by professionals from the music, film, television, and radio industries, covering everything from live performance bands to DJ skills.
Our esteemed alumni have achieved great success in all areas of the industry, and you’ll have the chance to connect with them and ask questions about music, technique, technology, careers, and the music business. Meet and mingle with our experienced instructors, current students, staff, and alumni, and gain valuable insights into the industry.
Our comprehensive courses cover every aspect of audio/music engineering and producing, giving you the skills and knowledge to become a master of your passion. And with access to the same professional equipment used by industry greats, you’ll be well-equipped to succeed in your career.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to start your journey at the Omega Studios’ School of Applied Recordings & Sciences. Enroll now and take the first step towards a fulfilling career in the audio/music industry!
OPEN HOUSE SCHEDULE OF WORKSHOPS:
Just imagine, You can work with some of Omega’s professional staff of engineers and instructors using;
- Studio A – Live Sound Demo: Live Band Performance Space, Stage Lights, FOH board, Monitor Mixer, etc.
- Control Room A – Maximum Mixing: 5.1 Surround Mix (Neve VR60 Console)
- Studio B – Recording the Band: Techniques for recording a Live 4 piece band (SSL Console)
- Studio C – Analog Audio: Mixing from Analog Tape (API Console)
- Studio D – Post Production Overview: SFX, Scoring, Cueing systems (Icon Console)
- Studio E – Music Editing Techniques & Pro Tools
- Studio M – Beat Production: Sampling, Tempo changes, EFX processing, Virtual synths.
You can find more information about our Studios here.
More information about our Audio School here.
If you have any questions, feel free to call our Admissions Office at 301-230-9100. You can also email us directly here at email@example.com.
Please be sure to fill out the RSVP form. We are looking forward to seeing you at our Open House!
For those interested in more specific information about The Omega Studios’ Schools courses click here https://omegastudios.com/programs/